Jumpstart your career with Majorel Portugal and join us in creating an amazing customer experience for our clients. If your daily workflow consists of attention to detail, focus on results and being an absolute team player, then we should meet up and discuss our customer service positions!
Join our team and have a pick at what happens!
Majorel is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe, our #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands. Creativity, excellence, and respect are the values that guide our work.
To know more about us, please visit www.majorel.com and you can also follow us on our social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
* Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
* Communicating with customers through various channels.
* Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
* Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
* Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
* Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
* Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
* Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
* Native or Proficient Finnish and fluent English (minimum level C1)
* Excellent communication skills, empathy and team spirit
* Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
* Attention to detail – understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference.
* Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision
* Feel passionate about customer experience
* Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
* Health Insurance from the first day of contract
* Relocation Package (Flight reimbursement, financial support for accommodation)
* Performance Bonuses
* Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
* Flexible schedules
* Well-being campaigns, training and development programs, partnerships/discounts, and year-round events (solidarity and environmental actions, volunteering, and fun competitions
* Feel Good Community – Integrated solutions to building a better and to motivate and surprise teams in their day to day, tailored wellness and psychological support
* Career progression and possibilities for an International career
* Refer a friend program, amongst others
* Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
* Work/Live in Lisbon, one of the great places to live and work
You know… Opportunities do not happen. We create them together at Majorel Portugal!…Less
Habilidades valorizadas: customer service, english, finnish
Missão: Preparar o serviço de bar do restaurante, a fim de manter os padrões de qualidade e consistência do serviço....Candidatar-me
O TROIARESORT situa-se a norte da Península de Tróia, a menos de uma hora de Lisboa, entre a Reserva Natural...Candidatar-me
Missão: Assegurar a limpeza e manutenção dos balneários, área termal e outras áreas do Spa, acompanhar os hóspedes sempre que...Candidatar-me
Jumpstart your career with Majorel Portugal and join us in creating an amazing customer experience for our clients. If your...Candidatar-me
Missão: Preparar o serviço de mesa em sala/restaurante, a fim de manter os padrões de qualidade e consistência do serviço....Candidatar-me
Missão: Organizar, coordenar e desenvolver actividades de animação de carácter cultural, educativo, social, lúdico e recreativo com crianças com idades...Candidatar-me